Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Touch me


touch me
touch every corner that my words have cast shadow upon
my knowledge, my desire
touch me with the tip of my solace that you have stolen
by letting me kiss you, and place it upon me once more
but gently… ease me into this world that is spinning away
touch the tip of my tongue the way you did moments before the highway running off of it hit an exit
that’s suction surpassed my resistance..
touch me. Because this moment has felt your caress
this moment is that where, opposing magnets FLIP and come together
pushing is painful, resistance tedious
mango tainted lips are more present at time than my mind
but they communicate well
they tell, stories of intimacy and tales of friendship…
they are trying to explain to you who I am
while yours probe and question,
your mouth lost and detached from the words I hear escape it somewhere in the distance but..
I pay them no mind, This moment is that where I try to touch you in the return
And I do so with a mouth full of lip and a hand full of hip guiding you towards me
Carelessly cautioning you NOT to follow
As I pull you closer to the me that Is buried inside myself
The me that you don’t usually get to see
But I am here
And you tell me, you can feel the goose bumps lining my spine as your hands
Wander the curves of my body, an OCEAN of strong waves, with gentle tips
But your hands, much like your lips, are just along for the ride
Leaving nowhere to hide when instinct takes over
You didn’t want me to show her
But.. it got me ready for THIS, you see.
It prepared us both for our moments of truth, wrapped in light sheets,
We leave our bodies open to dreams, and wake to sweetness even softer than that of the night
Because this morning is our
And months go by quickly, tomorrow you will be gone
This place has never been home to you, and it would be too much for your to become mine..
So we lose each other, to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment